WANT TO WORK FOR A MOVIE STUDIO?
Fox Atomic, the youth-focused division of Fox Filmed Entertainment…wants to hire you!
Are you currently enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university?
Do you love being on the cutting edge of entertainment?
Are you interested in learning about film promotions and publicity?
Are you social and outgoing?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a movie studio?
If you answered yes to all of these and classify yourself as smart, energetic, hard-working and confident, then you could become your school’s next Fox Atomic college representative.
- On-campus promotions
- Event planning
- Working with various student groups and organizations
- Securing partnerships with your local and university media outlets
- Handing out free movie swag
- Distributing exclusive online content
- Building an online community for your campus at foxatomic.com
- Much more!
- Must be a Junior or Senior
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student
Please email the following information to: Craig.email@example.com
- Cover letter telling us why you would make a good Fox Atomic college rep
- Links to your Facebook and/or MySpace page, so we can see how well connected you are to your college community
ABOUT FOX ATOMIC:
Fox Atomic is a culturally branded entertainment company that produces and markets theatrical movies and digital content targeting the 17-24 year old demographic across all media platforms, with a goal to produce and acquire eight films per year. Fox Atomic has its own production and marketing operations, while films are distributed by Twentieth Century Fox. Since it’s creation in 2006 as a unit of Fox Filmed Entertainment, films released under the Fox Atomic banner include Turistas, The Hills Have Eyes 2, and 28 Weeks Later. Fox Atomic’s next movie release will be in fall with the sports spoof comedy The Comebacks.
VISIT FOXATOMIC.COM: www.foxatomic.com