Friday, October 19, 2007

CMCL Professor Looking for Students to Interview

Please read the following message from Ilana Gershon, a professor in the Department of Communication and Culture:

I am doing research for a book on what it means to break up by Facebook, email, text messaging, IMing, voicemail, phone – anything that isn’t a face-to-face break up. I am looking for people who will talk to me about what they think about these forms of breaking up as well as what experiences you or your friends have had with breaking up using these different mediums. These conversations normally last an hour – two hours at most. They are completely confidential and I use pseudonyms for everyone when I write. If you would be willing to have a casual conversation with me about this, please email me at igershon@indiana.edu or call me at 856-3728.