CAN’T GET INTO F-255? ALREADY TOOK F-255
STILL WANT TO LEARN ABOUT SEX?
ENROLL IN H-317:
COURSE DESCRIPTION: This course will explore sexual interactions including societal and media messages, gender roles, and gender assigned sexual behavior as they impact physical and emotional health. There will be a focus on gender differences and encounters within the social context that inform sexual behavior and its health consequences.
Course Number: 30157
Time: Monday & Wednesdays 5:45pm-7pm
Who should take this course?
• Students who want to talk about sex
• Students who can’t get into F255--try this course!
• Students who have already taken F255
• HPER, Gender Studies, Sociology, Psychology Students
• Students who have taken F255 and want to explore sexuality and sexual health from another perspective
• Any students interested in learning more about sexuality: Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors or Seniors
• Students who are looking for a deeper understanding of the issues and factors that impact sexuality and sexual encounters
ANY QUESTIONS: Contact Kristen Jozkowski at email@example.com