Production Assistant - Internship Opportunities
By The Glass Productions – Storme Wood Productions
Paradise Recovered is a feature-length, ultra-low budget narrative film being shot in Bloomington, Indiana. Paradise Recovered is a modern-day Good Samaritan story, highlighting a young woman’s quest for faith. We are looking to fill crew positions for this feature indie film shot in HD. You will be working with a small but experienced cast and crew.
Pay is lo/no/deferred. Ideally, candidates will live near Bloomington, have their own car, and be able to commute each day to set. On set experience is a plus, but not required. We will provide meals, reimbursed mileage, a credit line on the finished film, and a copy of Paradise Recovered at the time of DVD release.
Camera Assistant (AC):
• Assist the Director of Photography with transporting, maintaining, setting up and
operating camera and camera support equipment.
• Transfer/Download movie files to a computer and keep records of footage shot.
• Must have some familiarity with modern video equipment and some experience with
• Grip/Electricians are the heartbeat of a film crew. Move, set up, rig, tear down lights and
support equipment. Must have some familiarity with a film set and with basic film terms and equipment.
Office Production Assistant(s):
• Assist the Producers, Production Coordinator and Production Manager in the day to day needs of producing a feature film to include making phone calls, doing paperwork and making copies.
• Drive van and run errands as needed. Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to drive a van.
Set Production Assistant(s):
• Work on set to include assisting the Director, Director of Photography, Gaffer, Grips and Sound department during the production
• Drive van and run errands as needed. Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to drive a van.
Art Dept Production Assistant(s):
• Assist with Art Direction, Props and Costumes as needed. Must have a valid driver’s
license and be willing to run errands as needed.
If interested, contact Storme Wood at ParadiseRecovered@gmail.com