Friday, February 19, 2010

Camp Interlaken Communications Intern

My name is Dan Baer and I am the Assistant Director of Camp Interlaken JCC in Wisconsin. We are looking for a Communications Director (Intern) for this summer to help manage our external communications, specifically with parents, during our summer season. The job would include writing letters and emails, phone calls, updating our Twitter and Facebook accounts, posting pictures online, updating our web content, etc. If you have any students who are liking for a non-traditional communications summer job/internship, please send them my way. I will be on campus next week, Tuesday-Thursday for the Summer Camp Job Fair, and would love to meet any candidates while I'm there. Please feel free to pass along my information to your students.

Thank you for your help!

Best,
Dan


--
Daniel N. Baer
Assistant Director, Camp Interlaken JCC
Harry & Rose Samson Family JCC
Inspiring Jewish Journeys
6255 N. Santa Monica Blvd.
Milwaukee, WI 53217
414-967-8197 (Winter)
715-479-8030 (Summer)
dbaer@jccmilwaukee.org
www.campinterlaken.org