2012 NONPROFIT CAREER FORUM
Friday, February 17, 9:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Frangipani Room, Indiana Memorial Union
Social change can be a career path! Discover how by attending the Career Development Center's 3rd annual Nonprofit Career Forum. This event will include a keynote speaker, resource tables for each participating organization, and four panel sessions. Learn about employment opportunities in the nonprofit sector and network with 20+ executive-level professionals that represent organizations with an emphasis on social and community services, environment, conservation, and sustainability, education and youth development and international and cultural issues.
Hosted and sponsored by the Indiana University Career Development Center and Arts & Sciences Career Services.
To register: Visit www.iucareers.com and RSVP through your “myIUcareers” account.
11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Panel I: Social and Community Services
* Sheri Benham, Executive Director, Stepping Stones, Inc.
* Chris Molloy, President, Bloomington Hospital Foundation
* Beth Olson, Executive Director, Back on My Feet
* Tina Peterson, President and CEO, Community Foundation of Bloomington and Monroe County
* Vicki Pierce, Executive Director, Community Kitchen of Monroe County
Panel II: Environment, Conservation, and Sustainability
* Heather Bacher, Executive Director, Central Indiana Land Trust
* William M. Brown, Director of Sustainability, Indiana University
* Kerwin Olson, Executive Director, Citizens Action Coalition
* Barbara Simpson, Executive Director, Indiana Wildlife Federation
* Amy Workman, Education Director, Dunes Learning Center
2-2:15 p.m. Networking/Resource Tables
Panel III: Education and Youth Development
* Daniel Baron, School Project Foundation Director/School Leader, Bloomington Project School
* Jenny Burch, Associate Vice President for Development, The Children's Museum of Indianapolis
* Lee Ann Jourdan, Executive Director, Girls Incorporated of Monroe County
* Tiffany Kinney, Assistant Director, Monroe County CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children)
Panel IV: International and Cultural Issues
* Kathy Humphrey, Chief Operating Officer, International Center of Indianapolis
* Ashley Inselman, LEAP/DME Capacity Building Specialist, World Vision International
* Pam Norman, Director of Corporate Relations, Kiwanis International