DECEMBER 2011 GRADS! APPOINTMENTS WITH UNIQLO Tuesday, January 24, 9 a.m.-12 p.m.
Career Development Center, 625 N. Jordan Ave.
Recruiters from UNIQLO will be hosting one-one-one appointments for December 2011 graduates interested in a retail career. While open to all majors, this opportunity is especially relevant for December 2011 graduates in apparel merchandising, fashion, communication & culture, hospitality and business.
To RSVP for a 15-minute appointment, please send an email to email@example.com by 12 p.m. on Monday, January 23.
About the company:
If you welcome new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership-then you belong at UNIQLO! Our Manager in Training Program provides you custom training in New York City and six months in Japan that will invoke the passion and potential to become part of our global store management team. With over 1000 stores globally, our vision is to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world. However, we cannot do it alone. We are seeking individuals who aspire to grow and develop into true professionals and act like business owners. At UNIQLO, teamwork is crucial. We encourage team members to take the initiative and actively participate in all aspects of our business.
Our innovative training guides you in learning the core skills for success, such as:
* Monitor and develop work schedules
* Assess effective visual merchandise layouts and comply with merchandizing requirements
* Manage inventory levels and propose solutions that best benefit the company
* Supervise, motivate and develop a team to ensure retention
* Successfully deliver UNIQLO's fundamental principles of customer service
Our top candidates will bring the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree
* Flexible work schedule according to business needs (may include nights, weekends, and holidays)
* Ability to relocate to various locations during a 12-month period (paid relocation benefit provided)
* Strong leadership potential and work ethic
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Passion for customer service
* Ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking
* A passion to analyze and drive innovative processes
* Strong attention to detail
At UNIQLO we offer career advancement and salary increases to hardworking, committed individuals who consistently generate results. All of our employees, including newly hired part-time staff members, have the potential to take on greater responsibility and rise within our organization.
For more information, please visit http://www.uniqlo.com/us/.