The Winter Career and Internship Fair gives IU students from a variety of liberal arts majors the opportunity to connect with organizations recruiting entry-level positions and/or internships. All majors are welcome to attend.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 • 2-7 p.m.
Alumni Hall, Indiana Memorial Union
The first two hours of the fair (from 2-4 pm) will only be open to students from the following programs:
• The Wells Scholars Program includes 80 students from all majors who must have a GPA of a 3.4 or above.
• The Liberal Arts & Management Program includes 400 students with a GPA of 3.2 or above. These students major in a discipline in the College of Arts & Sciences and take a concentration of courses from the Kelley School of Business.
• The Hudson and Holland Scholars Program includes over 500 African-American and Latino students from all majors with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
• The Hutton Honors College includes students from all majors with a GPA of a 3.3 or above.
• The Science, Technology, & Research Scholars (STARS) program includes 70 science majors who have a 3.8 GPA or above
• The Cox Scholars include 150 students from all majors with a 3.0 GPA or above. Cox Scholars are selected to work on campus in research, artistic, and community service projects.
• Phi Beta Kappa
The fair will open to the general student population at 4 pm.
Allison Transmission, Inc.
Altria Group Distribution Company
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (Gold Sponsor)
American Marketing and Publishing
AUSL Chicago Teacher Residency
Author Solutions (Gold Sponsor)
Backhaul Direct, LLC
Bacterin International, Inc. (Platinum Sponsor)
Belden (Silver Sponsor)
Bon Ton Stores
Boys and Girls Clubs of Bloomington
Brooksource and Technical Youth
C.H. Robinson Worldwide (Platinum Sponsor)
CDW Corporation (Platinum Sponsor)
Chrysler Group LLC
Cincinnati Children's Research Foundation
City Year Chicago
Coyote Logistics (Platinum Sponsor)
Discover Financial Services
Dunes Learning Center
Echo Global Logistics
Eli Lilly & Co.
Enterprise Rent-a-Car (Silver Sponsor)
Federated Mutual Insurance Company - Risk Management
First Investors Corporation
French Lick Resort
Gannett Digital Ventures DESC
Geneva Technical Services, LLC
Indiana University Cinema
Indianapolis Teaching Fellows
IU in DC Washington Leadership Program
JCPenney Co., Inc.
Kimball International, Inc.
Kohl's Department Stores
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc.
Nordstrom, Inc. (Silver Sponsor)
Northwestern Mutual - Indianapolis
Northwestern Mutual - Bloomington
Peace Corps of the United States
Red Frog Events
Teach for America
The Finish Line
Total Quality Logistics
Toys ‘R Us
Trek Freight Services
US Army Corps of Engineers
US Department of State
Victoria's Secret/Bath & Body Works (Limited Brands)
Waddell & Reed (Gold Sponsor)
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
WF Meyers Company, Inc.
WorkOne Bloomington (Indiana Workforce Development)