Magnolia Pictures is currently seeking Marketing and Publicity interns to assist us for the summer. This internship will give qualified candidates the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in all facets of a fast-paced, cutting edge independent film distribution company.
Qualified interns responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in grassroots marketing campaigns for films
- Work on premiers and attend special events as needed
- Facilitate research in multi-city theatrical markets
- Execute promotions on social media platforms (Facebook,
- Tend to the various office administrative needs of our company
- Our INTERN INFORMATIONAL SESSIONS are a great opportunity for interns to learn about film distribution, moderated by our Director of Operations and taught by the heads of each department, held at regular intervals throughout the year.
- We ask that our interns assist us 2-3 full days a week for a commitment of 3-4 months.
- Our hours of operation are 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Monday through
**This internship does not entitle to a job at Magnolia Pictures**
***This internship does not offer any wages to the intern and is an unpaid internship***
- Candidate must be passionate about distribution and should ideally have previous experience in or education pertaining to independent film.
- The ideal candidate is detail oriented, amiable, able to
multi-task and a self starter.
- Comfortable with high trafficking phones is necessary and
- Professional and polished communication skills are a must
- Proficient knowledge of Mac, PC, Word and Excel is a plus.
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Preference will be given to candidates who exemplify professionalism, motivation and passion for distribution and independent film.
Please send resume and cover letter to: : firstname.lastname@example.org